I haven't updated in forever omg. I wonder if anyone is going to ever going to read this? I'm writing this on New Year's Eve, 2019 and I can hear my neighbors' fireworks outside my window (though it's only 9). I just watched a documentary series thingy on Netflix called "Don't F**k With Cats" and it got me thinking about just how wild the internet is. It's a whole nother world, which is fascinating to me. I kind of wish someone would read this someday. I was looking at some of my other posts and I'm so cringy but whatever. I'm young and I have a right to be weird and dumb sooo... Anyway, happy new year! It's going to be 2020 (the year I graduate! :) )
Hi everyone! It just occurred to me that I should link Myanimelist here. Feel free to friend me/message me on there; I accept all requests. Here it is: https://myanimelist.net/profile/internet_shoujo You can look at all the anime I've watched! I only update it after I've completed a series. I used to be strictly shoujo, but most of the anime I watch are shounen and seinen animes. Some animes I've just finished are Devilman: Crybaby, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and B: The Beginning. Devilman: Crybaby Review There's got to be something about putting a colon in the title of anime that makes it really good. Or maybe it's the other way around; colons are only in the titles of good anime. Devilman: Crybaby was really intriguing and I liked the concept, even though it felt a little done-before. Ryo was my favorite character. I loved his character design and his genius personality. I liked Akira too, but a part of me hoped that he would revert back to his norma...
It feels like everything is falling apart and at this point, I care less and less. I'm just living my life. Summer break is only a little over a month away and I can't wait. I still have to struggle through the rest of the year, which sucks, but I don't really have a choice so I really can't complain about it.
Comments
Post a Comment