Happy New Year!

I haven't updated in forever omg.

I wonder if anyone is going to ever going to read this?

I'm writing this on New Year's Eve, 2019 and I can hear my neighbors' fireworks outside my window (though it's only 9).

I just watched a documentary series thingy on Netflix called "Don't F**k With Cats" and it got me thinking about just how wild the internet is. It's a whole nother world, which is fascinating to me. I kind of wish someone would read this someday. I was looking at some of my other posts and I'm so cringy but whatever. I'm young and I have a right to be weird and dumb sooo...

Anyway, happy new year! It's going to be 2020 (the year I graduate! :) )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one thing that we have in common--neither of us should exist... | quarantine update