Some pictures I like / aesthetics I want

Making this post to try and distract me from the stiff that is going on in my life so here goes. *Disclaimer: it's kind of depressing, not going to lie. I also get weirdly into ~aesthetic analysis~  and it's kind of cringy. But you know what? I'm young so it's ok to be cringy and ramble on about things that don't really matter.

In case you all are wondering (which you are not because nobody reads this blog), I get all of these pictures from the Vaporwave Wallpapers app on android.

I love, love, love the 90s anime/manga aesthetic. I love how soft the jawlines are (more recent anime characters all have pointy chins) and the eyes. I love how the male characters look, too. Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon was my first husband. 
I like these pictures in particular because the colors are so muted and the shapes are so soft and these pictures of cute anime couples make me wanna get a boyfriend lol. As if anyone would actually want to date me.
I have a deep appreciation for the old Windows aesthetic. It reminds me of the computers that I used when I was really young. The first computer I used probably ran on Windows XP (which really isn't that old, to be honest). I would play KidPix (or whatever it was called) for hours on end. We still have it in the house, maybe I'll fix it up one day. Anyway, I have a lot of Microsoft/Windows pictures so I'll put some more.
I'm also a big fan of these anime x windows edits. The colors are so soft and pleasing to the eye and I can relate to the little text box thingies. The people who do these edits are really talented and I can't relate.
We can't forget the Japanese text. Japanese text makes everything automatically 200% more aesthetic. I was just picking random JP text pictures from my little collection, but these three colors go really well together actually. I don't usually like purple but I'm digging this purple aesthetic.

I could go on and on with this, but I'll just stop here. I'll probably do a part 2 at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one thing that we have in common--neither of us should exist... | quarantine update