Weird blogs I came across

So if you have ever tried making a blog on blogger, you notice when you try to enter a domain name for your blog, 8 times out of ten, it's taken. And it's always the words that are strange and obscure names for a blog. Like who would name their blog llama.blogspot.com ?
So I just started trying out simple and common words and adding ".blogspot.com" at the end to see what kinds of blog I would find. A lot of them don't have any posts or were taken down, but there are some hidden gems here and there.
I've also noticed that the vast majority of blogs I found were created in the early 2000s (some before I was even born).

These are some of my favorites:

nice.blogspot.com

hello.blogspot.com

pink.blogspot.com

bored.blogspot.com

emo.blogspot.com


Reading these blogs was kinda weird because it was kind of like I was spying on someone's life story. It was kinda fascinating to be perfectly honest. I wonder if Tyler (he was the author of emo.blogspot.com) ever married to Laurel, even though realistically, they probably wouldn't still be together right now.

 I assume that most of these people were teenagers or young adults. It was interesting because, for a lot of blogs I saw, it was one of the writer's first experiences with the internet. Which. as a member of a generation that grew up with technology, caught me off-guard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one thing that we have in common--neither of us should exist... | quarantine update

Anime review time! :)

~Every~Thing~Is~Falling~Apart~